Fablewind Faire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fablewind Faire

Forum for the guild Fablewind Faire on the WoW realm Earthen Ring (eu)

Homewww.wowwiki.comGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Second Ladies Night, final event
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 am by Yasmien

» Yet another Ladies' Night
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 am by Yasmien

» The Parade.
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 am by Asinia

» Meemee left
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm by Meemee

» Hosting party for Mr. Isaak
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm by Yasmien

» Larn Dvragosich: The Apprentice
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:57 pm by Inoris

» The complete list of events.
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 pm by Meemee

» Guild rules/what we espect from you
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am by Yasmien

» The Fablewind Faire Settlement
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 am by Meemee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
www.wowwiki.com, www.wow-europe.com, www.earthenring.eu

Hosting party for Mr. Isaak

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet
Class and Level: Rogue Lvl 66
Race: Human
Age, Height and Weight: 21, 1,70 m, 53 kg

Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Empty
PostSubject: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:43 am

Isaak mailed me last night:

"Adressed to the most exalted madam Yasmien Nightingale of the Fablewind Faire:

Concerning a little plan:

I bid you good tidings, miss Nightingale, and hereby forward this little litterary request.

I have in mind to arrange a ball or social arrangement and from what I can understand, your organisation, the faire, has experience in arranging such."

I met him and he wants to make a "thanks giving"-party in the ways of the draeneis, to thank the alliance for taking so warmly care of them as newcomers two years ago.

Of course we will help, wont we?

Suggestions for games and entertainment is very welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.the_wild_one.tegnebordet.dk
Meemee

Meemee

Character sheet
Class and Level: Level 71 Mage
Race: Gnome
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:41 pm

Ofcourse we can help Very Happy BUT! I need some more info here!

- what date does he want the party?
- how many guests has he planned? Or do WE need to invite people?
- what kind of people are these guests?
- does he want any specific things to happen during the party?

One idea that comes to mind is that it might be nice to serve draenei dishes and have draenei dancers etc. Just so it is really clear that this 'thank you' comes from the draenei. Also we probably want to hold the party in a dreanei place, maybe the Exodar is a good idea since it can be easily reached by using portals? Ofcourse we will have to take a look to see wheter the Exodar has a nice place inside to celebrate things.
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 am

-He haven't found any date or location yet, but I sertainly think it's about time to do something in Exodar inn. Think is only that there's no tables, but there's a balcony, a wide stage banister (shown in the gallery) and a bar people can hang out at. We need some female dancers indeed.. and It'd be so great if we could find some entusiastic and serious draenei players to join the guild and then give a show at that time.
If you find some draenei you like, try tempt them to join our team, guys geek

And yes, we should serve stag and other classical things, but let's do it through emotes. I know that it's nice to serve things, but out of experience I can assure that it works more smooth with only emotes, descriping the food ;/

Furthermore, we could make a treasure-hunt-game where we spread out on Azuremyst isle at different posts and share people up in small groups. They need to answer a question and remember their answers and the number of the post. After they've answered, we give them a hint about where to find the next post. Then we meet and the one who got most correct answers in correct line, wins something.
What do you think? I know that it's totally "childrens birthday party"-game, but it'd be a nice way to make people explore the island in a new way and the questions would teach the players about the draenei's lore. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Isaak

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:50 am

Meemee wrote:
Ofcourse we can help Very Happy BUT! I need some more info here!

- what date does he want the party?
- how many guests has he planned? Or do WE need to invite people?
- what kind of people are these guests?
- does he want any specific things to happen during the party?

One idea that comes to mind is that it might be nice to serve draenei dishes and have draenei dancers etc. Just so it is really clear that this 'thank you' comes from the draenei. Also we probably want to hold the party in a dreanei place, maybe the Exodar is a good idea since it can be easily reached by using portals? Ofcourse we will have to take a look to see wheter the Exodar has a nice place inside to celebrate things.

Hey there! It's me! Isaak! In a gnome disguise!

- DATE:

That's one of the big ones. When I look in my calender, there's the christmas holiday which I'll have starting from the 13 or 14th of December - the 5th of January. But from the 26th and some days from there, Yas will be visiting me, so that's sorta outta' the question.

Generally speaking, I think it'll be best that the event will be hosted -after- the turn of the new year, since people normally are busy in christmas time - I know I'll be, personally.

- GUESTS:

As many roleplayers as possible - the former balls and parties held by other guilds seem to have worked out quite fine, so I'm optimistic concerning that.
I thought of doing the invitations by forums and [1. General] spam - good ol' technique.

- KINDS OF GUESTS:

I want a focus on good-aligned guilds - like the different guard-guilds, the paladin guilds, so on and so forth. Generally speaking, death knights should be avoided in this particular event, but since we're so few roleplayers, I won't restrict them coming either.

- THINGS TO HAPPEN:

I have some ideas that I've yet to write down. I'm working on a personal project that's eating up much of my time, but I hope to finish it during this coming week. Then I'll write down what I had in mind.

- - - - -

I'll update here once I know something more about the event - feel free to ask all the questions you want Wink

Best of regards:

Isaak/Ghyslain
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:55 am

About the death knights, I can tell that Isaak wont have any choise, but keep them away since the faire does not want dead people at their parties. So if there shall be any partnership, the party will be hosted without any death. I suppose that is sensible? queen
Back to top Go down
Isaak

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:56 am

Fair nuff'!
Back to top Go down
Meemee

Meemee

Character sheet
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:03 am

Seeing that we want to attract the better roleplayers, we might want to contact some specific guilds and ask them to put information about the event on their forums. That way there is a greater chance for us to be heard and a greater chance for people to come. Maybe we could make a list of the guilds we want to ask?
I myself dont know too many guilds, but Yas could probably come up with some names?

The Stormwind City Guard

Add names to the list Wink
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:49 am

Splendid suggestion, thank you! Very Happy

hmm..
Blue order
Zacharias industries
Ironforge Guards
Theramore Marines
Divine serenade (?)

hmm.. that's what I could think of as the first ones..
queen
Back to top Go down
Kammill

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:05 am

don't know the present state of Divine Serenade, as in is it still Rp.

Brotherhood of the Horse.
Thirteenth regiment
Violet Covenant
Protectors of Khaz Modan
Order of the Silver Hand.
Back to top Go down
Isaak

PostSubject: Here's a contribution:   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:37 am

I've put aside some time to think up a tentative idea of the event - following below, here's my suggestion:

Isaak

- - - -

THE DRAENIC GRATIFICATION RECEPTION (OR BALL! DISCUSS!)

A formal roleplay event by House Mockinghart in collaboration with the Fablewind Faire

_____

WHO
: This is an event meant for the slightly higher status people - we’re here talking respectable or semi-respectable members of the Alliance, meaning all good-aligned guilds and singular people.

As Isaak wants to enforce his illusion and the Faire doesn’t work with death knights, they will -not- be welcome.

I hope also to see a representative for each major religious church - we’re talking the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus, the priestly covenants in Ironforge and the Stormwind Cathedral - Isaak has in mind to donate an, at least to my understanding, sizable amount of gold to each churchly institute that will forward a portion of that money to the different orphanages around the world.

WHERE
: I’d like to see some activity in the often overlooked Exodar, so that’s the place of the event. I’m going to scout out some locations one of these coming days - expect a update about that soon.

Hopefully I can find a semi closed space that enables a bit of cosy confinement, but if that isn’t possible, we can make do, I’m sure.

WHEN: Christmas is knockin’ and the New Year is just around the corner - I will personally be busy myself especially just after the turn of Christmas and I know I’m not the only one.

Thats why I think it’ll suit best if we waited ‘till after the turn of the year - people need to wind down a bit on all the feasting, and I think this low-intensity event will be a treat by then.
Thats why I’d like if we begun advertising for the event very soon. I want to give people a good, long amount of time to think it over and decide which set of clothes they’re going to meet up in Wink

WHAT: Some basic rules will apply to the event - as I mentioned before, I want it to be high status which means respectable attire and hopefully something exquisite, no weapons unless a special arrangement has been made (bodyguards, high ranking officials with an image, etc. etc. etc.).

Death Knights will, as said, not be welcome due to their intimidating influence on some people - it really wouldn’t suit having dead people running around in between what in some extend will be religious fanatics, especially when Isaak needs to enforce his illusion of being a pious priest.

For the event itself, I think after seven is the best time in order to avoid people AFK’ing for dinner and such. I suspect the event, if running smoothy will be 1 1/2 hour - 2 hours in total.

HOW: In order to arrange this event, we will necessarily need, besides Isaak and Mr/Mrs. Fablewind, some waiter personnel to hand out appetizers, snacks and wetware, one or two announcers who’ll poke people when events progress throughout the night, and if possible, different entertainers (Musicians, poets).

I also would like to see representatives of large organizations stepping up and delivering short speeches concerning their impressions of the Draenei, the Fablewind Faire being the first to speak.
To meet that end, I’m thinking to contact the leaders of said high-status organizations and ask them to think up a brief speech of somekind.

Advertising is the same old, same old: Postings on the official Earthen Ring forum, the Unofficial Earthen Ring forum, the official Events Forum and, if allowed, on different guilds’ personal fora - also, there’ll be regular [1. General] spams in atleast Stormwind, though people are welcome to spam the other cities as well Wink

____

Ae Tentative Plan of Events:

1: People simmer in over a period of 5 to 10 minutes over-time (as some people are always late). Snacks and wetware will be served - arrangers will be present to welcome people with hand shakes and fake smiles.

2: Somebody who isn’t Isaak will ring the GHI item, [A Draenic Reception Bell], to garner the attention of people - usage of the [1.General] channel or the /shout chat-function is recommended.

3: That somebody makes a welcoming statement and introduces Isaak as the first speaker.

4: Isaak babbles the first segment of his speech after once again welcoming people - he then gives the word to the Fablewind Faire duo-leadership, Yas and Der.

5: Yas and Der babble their speech.

6: Ae Short Break™ is sanctioned - people who need fresh air go and do so, yadda yadda. We’re talking 5 minutes.

7: Somebody who isn’t Isaak will ring the GHI item, [A Draenic Reception Bell], to garner the attention of people - usage of the [1.General] channel or the /shout chat-function is recommended.

8: That somebody introduces the next speaker in the line, some hot-shot from one of the more respected RP guilds of Earthen Ring or summit’ like that.

9: Whoever that is babbles his or her speech.

10: Afterwards, Isaak steps up and delivers the last of his speech and presents his gift to the public Azerothian society.

11: Isaak puts a final touch and gives the evening to the Fablewind Faire who subsequently go ape-sh*t with cool events, poetry, dancing, music, you name it.

____

This is what I had in mind - too many speeches? Too little dancing? Make your opinion known here, then we’ll keep bashing at the event until it’s just right for any- and everyone Wink

Best of regards:

Isaak.
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:12 am

Ghyslain wrote:
I've put aside some time to think up a tentative idea of the event - following below, here's my suggestion:

Isaak

- - - -

THE DRAENIC GRATIFICATION RECEPTION (OR BALL! DISCUSS!)

A formal roleplay event by House Mockinghart in collaboration with the Fablewind Faire

_____

WHO
: This is an event meant for the slightly higher status people - we’re here talking respectable or semi-respectable members of the Alliance, meaning all good-aligned guilds and singular people.

As Isaak wants to enforce his illusion and the Faire doesn’t work with death knights, they will -not- be welcome.

I hope also to see a representative for each major religious church - we’re talking the Temple of the Moon in Darnassus, the priestly covenants in Ironforge and the Stormwind Cathedral - Isaak has in mind to donate an, at least to my understanding, sizable amount of gold to each churchly institute that will forward a portion of that money to the different orphanages around the world.

WHERE
: I’d like to see some activity in the often overlooked Exodar, so that’s the place of the event. I’m going to scout out some locations one of these coming days - expect a update about that soon.

Hopefully I can find a semi closed space that enables a bit of cosy confinement, but if that isn’t possible, we can make do, I’m sure.

WHEN: Christmas is knockin’ and the New Year is just around the corner - I will personally be busy myself especially just after the turn of Christmas and I know I’m not the only one.

Thats why I think it’ll suit best if we waited ‘till after the turn of the year - people need to wind down a bit on all the feasting, and I think this low-intensity event will be a treat by then.
Thats why I’d like if we begun advertising for the event very soon. I want to give people a good, long amount of time to think it over and decide which set of clothes they’re going to meet up in Wink

WHAT: Some basic rules will apply to the event - as I mentioned before, I want it to be high status which means respectable attire and hopefully something exquisite, no weapons unless a special arrangement has been made (bodyguards, high ranking officials with an image, etc. etc. etc.).

Death Knights will, as said, not be welcome due to their intimidating influence on some people - it really wouldn’t suit having dead people running around in between what in some extend will be religious fanatics, especially when Isaak needs to enforce his illusion of being a pious priest.

For the event itself, I think after seven is the best time in order to avoid people AFK’ing for dinner and such. I suspect the event, if running smoothy will be 1 1/2 hour - 2 hours in total.

HOW: In order to arrange this event, we will necessarily need, besides Isaak and Mr/Mrs. Fablewind, some waiter personnel to hand out appetizers, snacks and wetware, one or two announcers who’ll poke people when events progress throughout the night, and if possible, different entertainers (Musicians, poets).

I also would like to see representatives of large organizations stepping up and delivering short speeches concerning their impressions of the Draenei, the Fablewind Faire being the first to speak.
To meet that end, I’m thinking to contact the leaders of said high-status organizations and ask them to think up a brief speech of somekind.

Advertising is the same old, same old: Postings on the official Earthen Ring forum, the Unofficial Earthen Ring forum, the official Events Forum and, if allowed, on different guilds’ personal fora - also, there’ll be regular [1. General] spams in atleast Stormwind, though people are welcome to spam the other cities as well Wink

____

Ae Tentative Plan of Events:

1: People simmer in over a period of 5 to 10 minutes over-time (as some people are always late). Snacks and wetware will be served - arrangers will be present to welcome people with hand shakes and fake smiles.

2: Somebody who isn’t Isaak will ring the GHI item, [A Draenic Reception Bell], to garner the attention of people - usage of the [1.General] channel or the /shout chat-function is recommended.

3: That somebody makes a welcoming statement and introduces Isaak as the first speaker.

4: Isaak babbles the first segment of his speech after once again welcoming people - he then gives the word to the Fablewind Faire duo-leadership, Yas and Der.

5: Yas and Der babble their speech.

6: Ae Short Break™ is sanctioned - people who need fresh air go and do so, yadda yadda. We’re talking 5 minutes.

7: Somebody who isn’t Isaak will ring the GHI item, [A Draenic Reception Bell], to garner the attention of people - usage of the [1.General] channel or the /shout chat-function is recommended.

8: That somebody introduces the next speaker in the line, some hot-shot from one of the more respected RP guilds of Earthen Ring or summit’ like that.

9: Whoever that is babbles his or her speech.

10: Afterwards, Isaak steps up and delivers the last of his speech and presents his gift to the public Azerothian society.

11: Isaak puts a final touch and gives the evening to the Fablewind Faire who subsequently go ape-sh*t with cool events, poetry, dancing, music, you name it.

____

This is what I had in mind - too many speeches? Too little dancing? Make your opinion known here, then we’ll keep bashing at the event until it’s just right for any- and everyone Wink

Best of regards:

Isaak.

That is quite a lot.... thoght you were so busy on the animation workshop and then you are just sitting here, attempting to rule a fictive world, tch tch tch ;P

Anyway, it sounds like a nice program.

I am just not sure yet -who- you want to join in: make it a festival for one and all to make a huge event for folks and fools or a posh group of intellectual scholars, lore-experts, docters, scientists, arc mages, officers and so on? Cause if you do spam everywhere - you WILL get more than upper class. If we do like ladies night, it will only be those who we invites, who will get in. What do you want?

Also I would like those who wants to help with this event to write a reply here, telling what you'd like to join as. We need:

people to stand on posts for the Azuremyst racing game, musicians/poets/singers, waiters.

You can have more than one job and if you got a special thing you'd like to say, you also are welcome. Yet Yasmien and Derran wants to hear your speech to assure it is fitting. Your peformance do effect the troupes reputation. Wink

So as entertainment, we will have the race, which will challenge the guests to make groups of two-four people and then run around on the Azuremyst isle.
More about the ruled can be seen in a former poster called event's list Wink

Furthermore, I will investigate (and you are very welcome to help me here! Wink ) how russians and indians celebrate parties and some generela draenei stuff. This is how we can add even more culture to the race, than we can read about on wowwiki. The draeneis are clearly inspired by sci-fi, Russians (parody of being the first race in the space and their accent), indians (just look at the elekks, the saddle style on them and the way the draeneis appears like. The males moves and sits like an indian sultan and also their Naaru sign reminds me a little about the red spot on indians forhead.. we could try find similiar and fitting traditions to add and make their culture deeper.)

Hmm.. and well.. I think that's what I have to say so far. But please add what you think you could help with queen
Back to top Go down
Meemee

Meemee

Character sheet
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:32 am

Good lord.. such a long text to read Razz give me an hour study

Anyway: I think Meemee could be the evenings host if you want? Ofcourse wether I am available depends on the date of the event.. but since Isaak, Yas and Derran seem to already have different tasks then those, maybe we could use Meems as the host. Unless you want a dreanei host ofcourse.

The idea of the evening seems great Smile just as the scedule.

Ofcourse I cant put Meems in as a waitor.. sorry but that is too low class and it just doesnt fit who she is. She can arrange the fireworks (if we want those?) or arrange special magical effects etc, but a waitor? Forget it Razz
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 am

We use to have Shinkirou, our chinese-bomberman-parody to manage the fireworks with a few assistents and I am not sure who actually is supposed to be the host... Isaak IC'ly hired Fablewind to host the party, but isn't he the "host" then, since he's the one who "take the honor"? I don't know.

Let us split up who will lead which area:

*Who leads the:
*Waitors
*the race event
*who'll be the "toast master", making sure things is in order, matching our program.
*The fireworks

.... is there more we need to think about?
Back to top Go down
Isaak

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 am

Quote :
That is quite a lot.... thoght you were so busy on the animation workshop and then you are just sitting here, attempting to rule a fictive world, tch tch tch ;P

Weeeeeeeell, having an eleven hour work-day with animation, you have to take a few breaks now and then - I typed this down during one such break. Swear to god, this week has been murda' in everything.

Anyways:

Quote :
I am just not sure yet -who- you want to join in: make it a festival for one and all to make a huge event for folks and fools or a posh group of intellectual scholars, lore-experts, docters, scientists, arc mages, officers and so on? Cause if you do spam everywhere - you WILL get more than upper class. If we do like ladies night, it will only be those who we invites, who will get in. What do you want?

When putting it like that, I guess invitations to certain organizations is the only option as none of us are interested in getting Death Knights into the fray. I'll figure something out concerning that, so keep updated!

Quote :
Furthermore, I will investigate (and you are very welcome to help me here! Wink ) how russians and indians celebrate parties and some generela draenei stuff. This is how we can add even more culture to the race, than we can read about on wowwiki. The draeneis are clearly inspired by sci-fi, Russians (parody of being the first race in the space and their accent), indians (just look at the elekks, the saddle style on them and the way the draeneis appears like. The males moves and sits like an indian sultan and also their Naaru sign reminds me a little about the red spot on indians forhead.. we could try find similiar and fitting traditions to add and make their culture deeper.)

I'll do some research to help out - I know for a fact how annoying it can be standing "alone" as one organization when the employer could help along as well Wink
Quote :

We use to have Shinkirou, our chinese-bomberman-parody to manage the fireworks with a few assistents and I am not sure who actually is supposed to be the host... Isaak IC'ly hired Fablewind to host the party, but isn't he the "host" then, since he's the one who "take the honor"? I don't know.

I'll ask some of my own members to get a user here and check this out; see if they can offer a helping hand.
Back to top Go down
Meemee

Meemee

Character sheet
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:59 am

Yasmien wrote:

Let us split up who will lead which area:

*Who leads the:
*Waitors
*the race event
*who'll be the "toast master", making sure things is in order, matching our program.
*The fireworks

.... is there more we need to think about?

By host I meant the person who ties the whole evening together. So its the person who introduces Isaak and then Yasmien/Derran etc. You know what I mean.. the person who leads the evening binding everything together. Atleast I understood that a person like that was needed.

That person I mean by host Wink

Gosh.. is it more clear now or did I just make things less understandable.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:32 am

ah yes, we need such a manager/host Smile
It use to be my job, but if you dare take the challenge I for sure have faith in you to let you do that Wink

Then Yasmien shall hold a speach, present the race and, hmm.. talk with people, hopefully giving VIPs a nice impression of the Fablewind jocolor
Back to top Go down
Asinia

Asinia

Character sheet
Class and Level:
Race:
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:57 am

I'd of course volunteer to help, if it's some sort of female Draenei presenter you need, if nobody has one I have a shammy. As regards to no waiters, I don't mind that either. Wink ....I don't know what else I can help with. D:
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:38 am

do your shammy have any guild? Else I think it would be grand if you'd like to temporarily join the faire as her, get some nice outfit on and work as waiter and a bit as a dancer. You see, there's a stage in Exodar inn, and if we could get three girls up there, dancing, it'd bring a nice scenary. It'd be a little bored, but it would not be all the time.. a bit shifting. I don't know, what do you think? Wouldn't it be pretty with some draenei girls dancing a bit now and then? Perhaps we could give them a dress on, which is the same patter, but perhaps just 3 different colours. there's some different dresses like that. For instance the modet that the night elf priests starts with. It's olive green and yellow. Beside that one, there's one in yellow and cyan from BFD and a quest in Ashenvale gives you the same dress, just purple instead of cyan. Last, but not least, there's also a red version which I have saved in our bank Wink
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:42 am

Just to show you the scenary we are dealing with. You are also very welcome to link some interesting spots on Azuremyst which we could use in our race.. places we could have our "guest givers" located"
Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Exodar-Inn-pic_30 jocolor
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 am

............ why can Meemee do the shit, but not I? >_<
Back to top Go down
Meemee

Meemee

Character sheet
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:47 am

Yasmien wrote:
............ why can Meemee do the shit, but not I? >_<

Hahahahaaha awwwww *hugs* you are so cute XD
Women and technology Laughing

Uhm study go to [host an image] then look for the picture on your PC and use [host it]
After that you get 3 different labels. Choose the middle which saiys [Image]
Copy that ''url'' and paste it here Wink
Should work! cheers

Yasmien wrote:
You see, there's a stage in Exodar inn, and if we could get three girls up there, dancing, it'd bring a nice scenary. It'd be a little bored, but it would not be all the time.. a bit shifting. I don't know, what do you think? Wouldn't it be pretty with some draenei girls dancing a bit now and then? Perhaps we could give them a dress on, which is the same patter, but perhaps just 3 different colours.

Great idea Smile maybe also all have the same hairstyle and/or skincolor? That way it really is like three sisters dancing. Seriously we NEED to have this Razz If needed I can be part of this too? Lol I am signing up for all jobs Razz
Back to top Go down
Asinia

Asinia

Character sheet
Class and Level:
Race:
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 am

Draenei's unguilded, dear!
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm

I think I did like you just said.. yet it didn't work.. gah -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hosting party for Mr. Isaak   Hosting party for Mr. Isaak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hosting party for Mr. Isaak
Page 1 of 1