Fablewind Faire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fablewind Faire

Forum for the guild Fablewind Faire on the WoW realm Earthen Ring (eu)

Homewww.wowwiki.comGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Second Ladies Night, final event
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 am by Yasmien

» Yet another Ladies' Night
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 am by Yasmien

» The Parade.
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 am by Asinia

» Meemee left
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm by Meemee

» Hosting party for Mr. Isaak
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm by Yasmien

» Larn Dvragosich: The Apprentice
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:57 pm by Inoris

» The complete list of events.
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 pm by Meemee

» Guild rules/what we espect from you
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am by Yasmien

» The Fablewind Faire Settlement
Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 am by Meemee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
www.wowwiki.com, www.wow-europe.com, www.earthenring.eu

Guild rules/what we espect from you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet
Class and Level: Rogue Lvl 66
Race: Human
Age, Height and Weight: 21, 1,70 m, 53 kg

Guild rules/what we espect from you Empty
PostSubject: Guild rules/what we espect from you   Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:14 am

As a new rule, to keep the RP standard as high as possible, we require that you read some basic knowledge about:

- The race you play
- The class you rp (If you do not play any class ic, like being merchant, you ofcourse don't need to know about the class you lvl as)
- The magic you use, if you are magician
- The relligion you are worshipping

By knowing about these things and have understood the facts, we are a little closer to the high standard RP. Personally I think it is ok to play worshipper of the Earth Mother as a human, if you just know what you're following. Aswell, I think that being a mage is a very tough one, because they easily ends up as demi gods with almighty powers. If oyu can conjure cakes, then why not a whole dinner. If you can turn people into sheep, then why not turn a tent into a castle and so on. It is importaint to know such facts. What is matching into the lore and what is not? Why is there no human shamans, and does it mean that humans can ONLY grind their powers from fel magic, devine magic or arcane?

I think it would be cool to have a hardcore witch doctor in our faire, doing voodoo, crafting old troll potions and so on, but the lore and facts of WoW needs to match!

In D&D, you get special powers from the relligion or specific god/goddess you worship. Is this the same in World of Warcraft? For priests and paladins I suppose it is. The longer time you've worshipped the Light, Elune.. whatever, the stronger your powers gets.

By reading about your own race, you will also attempt to be a little more sure about your own identity in the game. Knowing the reasons for why there's no rogue class of the Draeneis and so, makes you understand who they are, who you play and what you represents.

I hope you understand and accept this new rule. Questions and comments are very welcome aswell Wink

Last edited by Yasmien on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.the_wild_one.tegnebordet.dk
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules/what we espect from you   Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:16 am

Oh, and I forgot to say,t hat you can find all these informations on www.wowwiki.com Wink
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules/what we espect from you   Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am

Furthermore we expect that people are interested in socializing, since that's what the guild is about: Having fun together with other people.

If you have any suggestions, questions or something you'd like to say, use the g-chat, that's what it is for.
Often people whisper me, but it makes the guild chat inactive, and there's nothing emberrassing to ask me a question. Perhaps somone is sitting with the same one as well? Wink
You must understand that it is hard to get to know and really feel like a part of a guild, if you never join debats or show any sign of life or interest.

We are a roleplaying guild, yes, but still we like to chat about nothing and everything, just for the company Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild rules/what we espect from you   Guild rules/what we espect from you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild rules/what we espect from you
Page 1 of 1