Fablewind Faire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fablewind Faire

Forum for the guild Fablewind Faire on the WoW realm Earthen Ring (eu)

Homewww.wowwiki.comGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Second Ladies Night, final event
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 am by Yasmien

» Yet another Ladies' Night
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 am by Yasmien

» The Parade.
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:46 am by Asinia

» Meemee left
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm by Meemee

» Hosting party for Mr. Isaak
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 pm by Yasmien

» Larn Dvragosich: The Apprentice
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:57 pm by Inoris

» The complete list of events.
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 pm by Meemee

» Guild rules/what we espect from you
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 am by Yasmien

» The Fablewind Faire Settlement
Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 am by Meemee

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
www.wowwiki.com, www.wow-europe.com, www.earthenring.eu

Storytelling Evening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet
Class and Level: Rogue Lvl 66
Race: Human
Age, Height and Weight: 21, 1,70 m, 53 kg

Storytelling Evening Empty
PostSubject: Storytelling Evening   Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:27 am

Yup, as I wrote in Message Of The Day, we have discussed cassually about this event.

I'd like to hear when it'd fitt you best to run the event and how you'd like it to be like.

This is my plan:

We send a poster out on the wow-europe forum with time and date for a night and then we meet up at, shall we say, some place in a wood?
All us fablewind members will fill our bags with wood, flint and tinder and we will be team leaders.
Depended on how many we'll be, I hope that we could share out one member in each group and create 4 or 5 groups (it can be more or minor, no problem).

Each team gather around a camp fire and plan which kind of story they like to make: Romance, Comedy, Horror, Action etc.
The one to the left of the team leader starts the story and they all make a sentance from dot till dot and follow in a chain, clockwise. The team leader will write down the story later (print screen might help) and note down the names of the people in the teams and then we lay out the stories on this forum under "IC literature" and people can visit to read how it turned out like.

A simple and rather cosy event all can join in every age Smile

Please come with your oppinions, suggestions and so on Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.the_wild_one.tegnebordet.dk
Meemee

Meemee

Character sheet
Class and Level: Level 71 Mage
Race: Gnome
Age, Height and Weight:

PostSubject: Re: Storytelling Evening   Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:14 pm

I really like the idea Smile It will be quite hard to help managing the event and at the same time write down the stories that are formed though.. So I would suggest to form leader-groups of 2 leaders per group. That way one leader can help people making up a story, while the other writes down the story. Ofcourse this means we cant form too many groups yet since we arent with too many guildies yet. Ofcourse it also depends on the amount of people comming to the event.

Maybe for a test we should come together with the guildmembers and try it out ourselves? That way we can see good and bad parts of this type of event and adjust it to make it more effective and more fun.

To awnser your question about which days/nights: I would definately like this idea more during the night with fires etc. I also think more players are online at night anyway.
Evenings/nights that are probably best for me: wednesday, friday, saturday, sunday. Although I have to admit that I am quite busy these days with school, work and visiting friends..
Back to top Go down
Yasmien
Admin
Yasmien

Character sheet
Class and Level: Rogue Lvl 66
Race: Human
Age, Height and Weight: 21, 1,70 m, 53 kg

PostSubject: Re: Storytelling Evening   Storytelling Evening Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:48 am

I suggest that we'll give it a try at our new caravan quarter and then see how it'll go. It'll be a fun way to IC'ly get to know eachother.
I had already planned it to be at the evening time or the point with the camp fires would be a little ruined.

But a sunday night sounds like a plan.. that's where people use to be playing with their hang overs Wink

About the leaders, then I think you're right.. two at a team will work better. So let's give it a try. We just need to hear about the rest, when they feel like doing this
queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.the_wild_one.tegnebordet.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storytelling Evening   Storytelling Evening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storytelling Evening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fablewind Faire :: Public :: Events-
Jump to: